Is it legal to Stream Showbox in Australia, UK and Germany?

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items, see below)

Is it legal to Stream Showbox in Australia, UK and Germany?

Postby jimmiewilliams » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi, I am streaming lover and I lives in Germany. When I was in the UK I use Showbox vpn to access Showbox content but I was not sure that its legal to stream Showbox or not. Now I am living in Germany and laws are so strict here that I am afraid of streaming Showbox as I have heard that Showbox is not legal in Germany as well. If anyone knows about it kindly tell me in the comment box thanks
jimmiewilliams

Re: Is it legal to Stream Showbox in Australia, UK and Germa

Postby adamsstuart » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:47 am

We are the leading Tents and Shades Manufacturers in Sharjah UAE. We manufacture supply and installation of Permanent & Temporary PVC Tents & Steel Tents, Military Tents, Aviation Hanger Tents, Car Parking Shades, Tensile Shades Structures, Tents Manufacturers Africa, Outdoor Sun Shades at a very affordable price.
adamsstuart

Re: Is it legal to Stream Showbox in Australia, UK and Germa

Postby KorryS » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:39 pm

jimmiewilliams wrote:Hi, I am streaming lover and I lives in Germany. When I was in the UK I use vpn for du to access Showbox content but I was not sure that its legal to stream Showbox or not. Now I am living in Germany and laws are so strict here that I am afraid of streaming Showbox as I have heard that Showbox is not legal in Germany as well. If anyone knows about it kindly tell me in the comment box thanks

I just landed in Dubai and bought du sim. Unfortunately all my apps like Skype and Whatsapp are not operating in UAE. Can someone recommend me vpn for du that works here?
KorryS

Return to For Sale & Items Offered in Streatham Common