Local Digital Marketer - PPC and Social Media Expert

Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?

Local Digital Marketer - PPC and Social Media Expert

Postby NDL » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:29 am

Hi,

My names Natalie and I wanted to introduce myself on here, as I'm a local resident and freelance Digital Marketer looking to work with local businesses in order to help drive more traffic to their site and/or increase their following on Social Media.

I've got four years experience managing Paid Search accounts, as well as experience of Social Media and blogging through my own local blog (http://www.southlondonblog.co.uk/).

If this is an area you, or someone you know, needs help in, then please get in touch natalie@southlondonblog.co.uk

Thanks!
NDL

Re: Local Digital Marketer - PPC and Social Media Expert

Postby Kostoff_84 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:44 am

Very nice share! Getting good amount of traffic to your website can be a hard thing to achieve but if you follow right strategy for marketing then you would be able to achieve your goals. For my beauty blog, I use PPC Management service and very happy with the results.
Kostoff_84

Re: Local Digital Marketer - PPC and Social Media Expert

Postby Kostoff_84 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:53 am

It’s good to know about you. Well, nowadays the digital marketing services have increased to large extent and the reason is the increase in online businesses. We have hired the PPC Management service and it helped me wonderfully with the increase in blog traffic. Will continue using this technique.
Kostoff_84

Return to Streatham Common businesses, restaurants & trades