Looking for a 2 bed garden flat

Looking to buy, sell or rent in the SW16 area? Post your property's details or your requirements for free in this section (No agents please)

Looking for a 2 bed garden flat

Postby scowan161 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a 2 bed flat in the area with outside access /garden as I have two cats. I am a Theatre Production Manager, and am looking for an unfurnished place for around £1200 pcm. I have been renting for a number of years, and am not only very respectful of the properties I live in, but am also good at DIY. I'd like to move in January 2017, and would like a long term situation, as I have just taken on a full time job at the National Theatre.

Please get in contact me via this site if you have / know of someone who has somewhere that fits the bill, and I can send my number to chat further. I'm open to suggestion on areas, as I have been living in Stoke Newington, and I fancy trying out a new area.

Thank you in advance.

Sarah Cowan
scowan161

Re: Looking for a 2 bed garden flat

Postby Shaun » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:23 am

Are you looking for "Looking for a 2-bed garden flat"? then check this blog post above in the post. You can check the birthplaces and adele height online via Google, she is an incredible singer, songwriter.
Shaun

Return to Residential property in Streatham Common