Qualified tradesmen needed for house painting

Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?

Qualified tradesmen needed for house painting

Postby LJJSRinstreatham » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 pm


We are looking for recommendations for the communal areas of our property to be decorated.

We are also needing the outside of the building to be painted but also some cracks to be fixed which would mean a proper builder who knows how to take off the plaster, repair the cracks and replaster and paint.

Can anyone recommend someone?

Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:57 am

Return to Streatham Common businesses, restaurants & trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest