FULLY RECOMMENDED : CDC General Builders

Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?

FULLY RECOMMENDED : CDC General Builders

Postby chris » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 am

Back in October, we were badly let down my the builders who had been working on the refurbishment project in our house. We had quite a bit of work outstanding and we were desperate to find someone to finish the work off.
Well I'm very happy to say that we have found a builder who completed the work for us. We used CDC General Builders from Wallington. They were extremely professional in every aspect of their work. They were ALWAYS punctual to every appointment. They responded very promptly to eveyr email/text that I sent to them.
Their work ethic, task management and delivery were first class…They raced through a list of over 60 items in 5 different areas of our house…making excellent progress. They built a toilet in our loft extension from nothing to working in 2.5 days flat. Colin and Dan always had a ‘can-do’ attitude…blasting through the work.
Colin also was excellent at recommending solutions to problems. For example getting smaller radiators for our bedroom which saved us £50. Also the wiring up of lights, the fitting of a shower head to avoid spillage (when we wanted to fit an expensive shower door)
It really has been a pleasure to see them work. Every night my wife and I would be excited getting home from work…seeing the exciting new developments in our house.
I am so over the moon with Colin and Dans work and would througly recommend them. And if you don’t believe me…then have a look at Trust a Trader. Yes folks , this is where I found CDC general builders.
http://www.trustatrader.com/traders/cdc-general-builders-surrey-heath-woking/
The guys have an average rating of 4.79 out of 5….in fact his last 5 out of 6 reviews are 5 out of 5.
For me…they deliver high quality work, professional expert opinions and always very helpful.
Colin and Dan finally made our dreams come through and I'm so happy

http://www.cdcpaint2repair.co.uk/
chris
Site Admin

Return to Streatham Common businesses, restaurants & trades