Looking for 2 bed ground floor flat

Discuss life in Streatham Common. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

Looking for 2 bed ground floor flat

Postby scowan161 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:06 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a 2 bed flat in the area with outside access /garden as I have two cats. I am a Theatre Production Manager, and am looking for an unfurnished place for around £1200 pcm. I have been renting for a number of years, and am not only very respectful of the properties I live in, but am also good at DIY. I'd like to move in January 2017, and would like a long term situation, as I have just taken on a full time job at the National Theatre.

Please get in contact me via this site if you have / know of someone who has somewhere that fits the bill, and I can send my number to chat further. I'm open to suggestion on areas, as I have been living in Stoke Newington, and I fancy trying out a new area.

Thank you in advance.

Sarah Cowan
scowan161

Re: Looking for 2 bed ground floor flat

Postby Grahn » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:57 pm

scowand161 wrote:Please get in contact me via this site if you have / know of someone who has somewhere that fits the bill, and I can send my number to chat further. I'm sure wartrol is good suggestion on areas, as I have been living in Stoke Newington, and I fancy trying out a new area.

Are you still looking?
Last edited by Grahn on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grahn

EXCELLENT

Postby Andrewstrauss » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:39 am

I am searching for a 2 bed level in the zone with outside get to/cultivate as I have two felines. I am a Theater Production Manager, Help with Coursework and am searching for an empty place for around £1200 pcm. I have been leasing for various years, and am not just exceptionally aware of the properties I live in, but at the same time am great at DIY. I'd get a kick out of the chance to move in January 2017, and might want a long haul circumstance, as I have quite recently taken on an all day work at the National Theater.
Andrewstrauss

Postby kevinkruse26 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:51 pm

I am searching for a 2 bed level in the territory with outside access/plant as I have two felines. I am a Theater Production Manager, and am searching for an empty place for around £1200 pcm. I have been leasing for various years, and am not just extremely aware of the properties I live in, but on the other hand am great at DIY Coursework. I'd get a kick out of the chance to move in January 2017, and might want a long haul circumstance, as I have quite recently taken on an all day work at the National Theater.
kevinkruse26

Postby henrymitchell » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 am

I wish I had a 75 or bigger, however, since I am on the second floor I haven't gone bigger than a 50. You need to put a tank that enormous on strong ground, similar to an outside Custom Essay Writing Service - ClickEssay.com corner, where the floor is shored up better.
henrymitchell

Postby sandyjames45 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 am

I have a friend who is working on a http://www.assignmenthub.co.uk/economics-assignment to help his student. But he is willing to share the space with you?
sandyjames45

Return to General Life in Streatham Common