Gas safe plumbing, heating and gas services in streatham

Discuss life in Streatham Common. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

Gas safe plumbing, heating and gas services in streatham

Postby Jamesmacplumbing+gas » Mon May 16, 2016 8:47 am

Hello all.

I am a fully qualified plumber and gas and heating engineer living in streatham. I carry out all aspects of domestic plumbing, heating and gas work. I carry out boiler repairs and installations, gas safety certificates and gas appliance servicing. I also install new bathrooms and kitchens with my team of tradespeople. All work undertaken is guaranteed for one year and my rates are competitive(usually half the price of a large company!)

My telephone number is 07590589306 and my email is jaymac1984@hotmail.co.uk

Should you need any work doing in your home please call me. If it is a job I personally don't usually do i.e. Electrical or carpentry, structural or otherwise I have a team of experienced tradespeople around me who will be able to help.

I look forward to your call.

Thanks for reading!

James McLean
Jamesmacplumbing+gas

Re: Gas safe plumbing, heating and gas services in streatham

Postby xozib » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:33 am

A common forum is a forum that is so good to given information about all the topics that are related to everything. There are so many written thepensters.com reviews reviews are available that are so good and written in easy language.
xozib

Return to General Life in Streatham Common