d to rethink their approach.We've seen that alre

Discuss life in Streatham Common. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

d to rethink their approach.We've seen that alre

Postby yaya2017 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:17 am

It’s a little reminiscent of when the King went to Miami in 2010, and we got the “South Beach” LeBron 8s and 9s.It’s a new generation of kids out there, one that isn’t Adidas ZX 750 Femmein love with the way basketball sneakers look with jeans. Flyknit and Primeknit are having their moment in the sun with lifestyle silhouettes. And, honestly, with the way that these basketball sneakers continue to evolve into highly technical footwear machines, straying further and further away Nike Air Vapormax Womens from lifestyle looks; I don’t see the trend turning around anytime soon. That’s not even a bad thing; it’s just a different direction.Basketball shoes go up and down in five or seven year cycles, so I think we're just in the lull zone right now, and then Nike Air Max 97 Donne things will pick back up. Everyone is dressing far more casually, with sweats and joggers taking off the last few years, and Flyknit and Boost running shoes probably work better for that look.Now that jeans and baggier pants are probably on the horizon, I'm expecting for hoop shoes to come Nike Air Max 95 Femme Adidas NMD Dames back around too. Wearing basketball shoes casually is a balance for a lot of folks and the latest clothing styles can really impact things. It's important for brands to keep shoes simplified and wearable too, versus how overbuilt a few of the more recent LeBron models had Adidas Sobakov Femme gotten before the 1Nike Air Vapormax Femme5.

With the return of Puma and some other known brands to the NBA space, I think we'll see a big push for new hoop silhouettes and some great designs. Olympic years are also always big launch points for basketball innovation too, and I could definitely see the 2Adidas ZX Flux Femme 020 Summer Games in Japan being just as impactful for the basketball world as the 2008 Olympics was for the resurgence of the industry.Lifestyle footwear is king right now. Seems like folks are more focused on which kicks they’ll wear to the game than what they’ll play in. It doesn’t Adidas Temper Run Femme really Nike Epic React Flyknit Donne seem like it’s a question of whether the industry is missing anything. Brands are still creating great basketball sneakers. The mindset among consumers just seems to have shifted a bit.The market is down because there are more options now than ever. Athleisure is on the rise, and most UGG Bottes Homme Pas Cher current basketball shoes don’t fit that bill aesthetically. Not to continue championing the LeBron 15, but I think the basketball sneaker industry needs more shoes like that—shoes you’d actually want to wear with normal, everyday outfits. Most basketball sneakers are Nike Air Max 97 Femme too gaudy—not in the good way—and are off-putting when paired with jeans, chinos and/or joggers. Basketball shoes will always serve their purpose on the hardwood, but if they want to be worn off the court, I think brands need to rethink their approach.We've seen that already with Acheter UGG Bottes how Terry Rozier www.heinohellwig.de came on the scene with Puma, and I'm really looking forward to what they've got in store for this season.
yaya2017

Return to General Life in Streatham Common