ter Justin

Discuss life in Streatham Common. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

ter Justin

Postby elaine95 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 am

The Falcons injury report on Tuesday featured only one change from their Monday report.

Long snapper Josh Harris went from a non-participant to limited participation. Harris is dealing with a hip injury and Falcons head coach Dan Quinn said that the team’s plan is to “take it right up to the game” before making a call about whether Harris will be in the lineup.

Assuming that remains the plan Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey , the Falcons will need to make a move that takes Jeff Overbaugh from the practice squad to the 53-man roster.

Guard Ben Garland was out due to a calf injury, cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson was out with a shoulder injury and cornerback Isaiah Oliver was limited with an ankle injury. Linebacker Deion Jones and safety Ricardo Allen were both full participants and should be in the starting lineup against the Eagles on Thursday night.

RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday that disgruntled free safety Earl Thomas will face “consequences” for skipping a pair of practices last week, but he didn’t detail what the punishment would be and said he sympathizes with Thomas’ situation.

Thomas recorded two interceptions in Sunday’s win over Dallas Authentic Alex McGough Jersey , Seattle’s first victory of the season. He now has three interceptions this season after missing all of training camp in a contract dispute. Thomas is in the final year of his contract and has repeatedly expressed his desire for the added security of a new deal.

After the game, Thomas said he expected to get fined for missing the practices, but he stood by the decision, saying he was trying to protect his long-term health.

“I need to make sure my body is 100 and I’m invested in myself Youth Jason Sanders Jersey ,” Thomas said Sunday. “If they was invested in me, I’d be out there practicing, but if I feel like anything — I don’t give a damn if it’s small, I got a headache — I’m not practicing. But I don’t want that to get taken the wrong way. I know I’m going to get fined but that’s just where I’m at with that.”

Carroll sounded like he was committed to working through the issues with Thomas. He said after the game there was no question about whether Thomas would be available to play. The Seahawks haven’t been particularly open to the idea of a contract extension for Thomas Authentic Hayden Hurst Jersey , but Carroll said “everything is possible” when it comes to dealing with the situation.

“We’re open to whatever we need to do to keep moving forward in a positive manner,” Carroll said Monday. “I totally understand when guys are at the end of their contracts and they want to get another contract. We’ve been through that for years. It’s nothing new and it’s legit. It’s legitimate as they’re concerned about their future. I get it and we respect the heck out of it.”

It appears as though Thomas intends to continue to be a squeaky wheel in hopes of leveraging a new contract.

“I just want to be appreciated, that’s it,” Thomas said Sunday.

Carroll was vague about what discipline Thomas would face for skipping practice.

“There’s consequences Dallas Goedert Color Rush Jersey ,” Carroll said. “Practice is really important.”

INJURY UPDATES

Center Justin Britt is expected to return to the lineup this week after serving in a reserve role Sunday because of a shoulder injury. Joey Hunt made his second career start in place of Britt against Dallas.

Linebacker Mychal Kendricks‘ status for this week is uncertain, Carroll said. Kendricks is facing potential suspension from the league because of his guilty plea to insider trading charges. Kendricks was signed to help cover the absence of K.J. Wright, who has missed the first three games following knee surgery during the final week of the preseason. Carroll said wasn’t sure if Wright would be able to return this week.

Wide receiver Doug Baldwin is still questionable after injuring his knee in the team’s preseason opener in Denver.

Cheap San Francisco 49ers Jerseys
elaine95

Re: ter Justin

Postby wuhuilin11 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:27 pm

moncler jacket womens
fitflops clearance
nike air max
burberry handbags
oakley glasses
mk handbags
chrome hearts pendant
kate spade outlet