possession of mari

Discuss life in Streatham Common. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

possession of mari

Postby elaine95 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:48 am

A former defensive end for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the University of Alabama has been arrested on drug charges in Florida.

Pinellas County Jail records show 50-year-old Keith McCants was arrested early Monday near St. Petersburg. He's charged with a felony count of possession of crack cocaine and driving with a revoked or suspended license. He bonded out of jail Philip Rivers Jersey , but records don't list a lawyer.

Jail records show multiple arrests since 2010. His most recent arrest was in January, for driving with a suspended license. Court records show he faces a July 10 court date.

McCants made the All-America Team at Alabama and was selected fourth overall by the Buccaneers in the 1990 NFL Draft. His career ended in 1995. He also played for the Oilers and Cardinals.

The Seattle Seahawks released quarterback Trevone Boykin on Tuesday shortly after his girlfriend alleged in a television interview that he physically assaulted her in Texas last week.

The practice squad player was released from the team after WFAA-TV in Dallas posted an interview with Boykin’s girlfriend detailing an assault she alleges happened on March 20 in Mansfield, just southwest of Dallas. The woman said she refused to show Boykin a text message and an argument ensued Josh Sitton Jersey , and that he broke her jaw and tried to strangle her.

Boykin, 24, denied the allegations in a statement released Tuesday to NFL Media. He called the allegations false and said he wasn’t involved in a physical fight.

”This woman has lied about me and it has cost me my job Corey Linsley Jersey ,” he wrote. ”I understand the Seahawks decision to release me. The story that was reported casts a bad light on the organization and on me.”

Boykin’s agent, Drew Pittman, also told WFAA that the allegations were false. A call to the agent’s cellphone by The Associated Press went unanswered Tuesday.

Mansfield police spokesman Sgt. Michael Midkiff said the department is investigating the alleged assault. He said no charges had been filed as of Tuesday and that the investigation was in a very early stage.

The assault allegation is the latest off-field issue for Boykin Rodney Hudson Jersey , who has spent his NFL career with Seattle.

He was arrested in Dallas last year when a vehicle he was a passenger in hit several people on a sidewalk. He fled the scene on foot but was later arrested on misdemeanor charges of public intoxication and possession of marijuana.

In 2015, Boykin was arrested for assaulting a police officer and public intoxication shortly before the Alamo Bowl in San Antonio during his senior season at TCU. Boykin, who was the team’s quarterback Cortez Kennedy Jersey , was suspended for the bowl game.

Associated Press Sports Writer Tim Booth contributed to this report from Seattle.

Michael Porter Jersey
elaine95

Return to General Life in Streatham Common