From the time I was six years old, I learned erhu

Playing a gig? Holding a fair? Having a pub quiz? Spread the word of your event for free by telling people here

From the time I was six years old, I learned erhu

Postby ylq » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:09 am

From the time I was six years old, I learned erhu. Until now, it has been seven years on the road to music. Whenever I pull up the erhu, I always feel that it is good to pull the erhu!remember when I was six years old, my mother felt that her son should learn a skill. I encouraged me to go to the music school to learn musical instruments. All kinds of instrumental music of various shapes passed from my eyes. I was dissatisfied, but when I was When I saw the erhu, when I saw it, I chose it.en I first started learning, I was taught by a kind old man. When he taught me how to hold the bow and string, I felt very fresh Marlboro Menthol 100S. In the initial stage, I learned very easily, I think this is too simple, and I can't help but be proud. book made me feel powerless. The long practice every day made my little hands wear a layer of skin, but the harvest was not big. Looking at the tired impressions left on my hands, the technical improvement is so slow. I started to retreat. My mother seems to have seen my attitude of not thinking about progress because I was half-hearted when I was pulling the erhu Cheap Cigarettes. I called me to encourage me. I said Online Cigarettes, "Have you seen the famous erhu on TV? Their skillful skills are exchanged by hard work and hard work. You have to work hard to gain a point. You have to understand why the iron rod can be ground into a show needle." I told the story of the piano master Lang Lang..other��s words have benefited me a lot, and I understand that success depends on diligence and hard work Cigarettes Cheaper. I regain my confidence, come up with my own diligence, and re-establish my erhu seriously.have finished level 10 and won various awards in the erhu competition; ��showing my skillful skills on the bright stage of Hua Deng. I am very proud, because it makes me use the fruits of hard work.hu is not only able to cultivate sentiment, but also gives me many honors. It also makes me understand the diligence and hard work in exchange for a successful philosophy of life Newport Cigarettes.enever I pull up the erhu, I always feel it; the feeling of pulling the erhu is really good!
ylq

Return to What's On In Streatham Common