Local psychotherapist introducing myself

New to Streatham Common Forum? Come in and say Hi! Don't be shy!

Local psychotherapist introducing myself

Postby Sharon6 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:41 pm

To all in the Streatham common forum,

Hello, I would like to introduce myself and offer my services to the community. My name is Sharon and I am an Integrative psychotherapist.

I am fully trained, qualified and experienced and registered with the UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy).

I have lived in the Streatham area for 18 months and since January this year I have been building a small counselling and psychotherapy practice in the area. This is currently located in a private consulting room within the Markrise Pharmacy, on Mitcham Lane. I also work at the Angel Well-being clinic in N1.

I offer daytime sessions according to the Markrise pharmacy opening hours (9:30-6:30). Currently I only have spaces on a Monday daytime - earliest appointment 10:30am and latest 4:30pm but can arrange initial assessments on various days and times.

I will also have upcoming weekly sessions available on other days - Tuesday afternoons, Wednesday mornings, Thursdays and Fridays in due course. If one of these days would suit you better we can arrange an initial assessment and then you may have a 4-8 week wait on my waiting list.

I also plan to offer evening sessions in due course at another location within the area.

For anyone who would like to know more or has any questions please feel free to email me directly.

More details and information, including my fees for assessment and ongoing sessions, can also be found from my website: www.sharonharrison.net

I operate a sliding scale in recognition that counselling and psychotherapy can be difficult to afford for many people. My stated prices are negotiable, according to individual circumstances.

There is a poster entitled "A Safe Place to Talk" in the window of the Markrise pharmacy, with contact details and my contact cards can be found on the counter. Nitin can direct you if needed.

For those in the Streatham Common community I would like to offer a 50% discount on my standard fee for an initial assessment and first session. therefore £25 each for the assessment and first subsequent session (normal price for 90 minute assessment is £50).

Please do email me if you think I may be able to be helpful to you in any way.

Lastly I would just like to wish everyone good health, peace of mind and fulfillment in your endeavours.

Kind regards,

Sharon
Sharon6

Return to Welcome to Streatham Common Forum!