Multi-skilled builder offering services

New to Streatham Common Forum? Come in and say Hi! Don't be shy!

Multi-skilled builder offering services

Postby Joko » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi, I'm a local builder with 25+ years experience in all aspects of property maintenance and refurbishment, with emphasis on minimal waste and mess, repair rather than replace when practical,
problem solving and thinking round corners.I'm also child and pet friendly. I'm looking for work locally.
Joko

Re: Multi-skilled builder offering services

Postby lilypuk » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello,

I will be moving into a small flat on Heathdene Road in about a month's time. I need someone to put shelves up for me, curtain rods, etc. All very straightforward. Would you be available for a day's work? And what are your rates?

I have the shelves already. But I might need some built inside a small cupboard. Yours, Lilian
lilypuk

Re: Multi-skilled builder offering services

Postby antoniokim » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:59 pm

This blogs has a notable article and writing abilities, i am pleased approximately that. The blogs of this post became solely inspired me. thanks for sharing us. preserve posting here I examine your articles each day. Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Jacket
antoniokim

Write My Essay

Postby Jasonhans178 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:56 am

You build your internet pages without trouble, even if you aren't skilled in the usage of any internet site creating software. Write My Essay Skilled stone masons and artists, laborers & accommodation for the people; production.
Jasonhans178

Return to Welcome to Streatham Common Forum!