2 Yellow Kettle Bells Found on The Streatham Common

If you've lost or found something in the area, post it here. Coats, glasses, cats, dogs, mail for other people etc etc....

2 Yellow Kettle Bells Found on The Streatham Common

Postby Traceytra » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Whilst walking my dog this evening I found 2 yellow kettle bells on the Streatham Common
Traceytra

Re: 2 Yellow Kettle Bells Found on The Streatham Common

Postby Darren Gray FitFun » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Wow, I think the're mine. Assuming that was Friday night. May sound strange but I was running through my routine I had planned to deliver this morning with my FitFun group. Can't believe I drove off and left the kettles. South end of the common is where I was. Its possible (unless worn off) there's a web address at the base of the kettle. How do I please get in touch?
Darren Gray FitFun

Postby Traceytra » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:10 pm

:D yep!! That would have been sensible of me to have a look at the address lol! Nevertheless happy to return to its owner. I've sent you a private message the address on your site

In odd circumstances can I just ask are those sessions still on or if not from when until do they run. Surly its a little cold now to be running outdoor classes. Not for me per say as I'm a dog walker but couldn't imagine you get many, many do?

All the best
Traceytra

Postby Darren Gray FitFun » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:24 am

Traceytra we have been building this session over the last 4 years and whilst in its first season the session would have concluded by Mid October. Last year however we were able to continue deep into mid December. This year we're going to try and push even further and thus the 28th of December will be the last session of the season. I admit there are less people in the Autumn and Winter compared to in the summer but pleased to mention still approximately 10 in each group (Intermediate and Advanced). Plus the atmosphere is still just as fun and vibrant.

We break for January and then the first session of 2014 will be on Saturday the 1st of February still same time 10:00am -11:20am

See you there (with the KettleBell :D ;) )
Darren Gray FitFun

Return to Lost and Found in Streatham Common